(Jordan High School Band Boosters, P.O. Box
52445, Durham, NC 27717)
Welcome to new and returning students
and families to the 2015 - 2016 band year
this website regularly for updates.
New name: The Jordan High
School Marching Falcons is now the
The Award Winning Jordan Regiment Pit Crew needs YOU!
The Pit Crew is the group of people who help move the front ensemble
equipment and the show props on and off the field for performances and
This year, our on-field props will need quite a few folks to get them into
place. We have a limited amount of time to get them on and off the field. If we
exceed that time, our band incurs a penalty. So therefore we need lots of hands
Click here for more information about
Volunteers are needed throughout the band year
Dates and sign-ups for volunteer opportunities
(band camp, football games, competitions, uniform laundry, yard sale, and more)
will be provided throughout the year via SignUpGenius.
Click here to learn
more about volunteering opportunities with the Jordan Bands.
competitions, uniform laudry
Register as a volunteer with the Durham Public Schools
Many volunteer activities require
being registered with the Durham Public Schools.
1. Go to
2. Under the "Volunteers and Parnerships" tab on the top horizontal menu,
select "Volunteer in our Schools".
2. Select "Register to Volunteer" from the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Complete the registration form with your personal information, then click
"Submit" (at the bottom of the form).
4. You should receive an e-mail notification that the application
submission was successful.
5. About a week later you will receive an e-mail notification of your